Loyalty Lounge FAQ's
- What is the Shhh Silk Loyalty Lounge?
We believe all our customers deserve to feel like VIPs so this is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn $$ off purchases, so the more points you collect the more you save.
- How many loyalty levels are there in the Shhh Silk Loyalty Lounge?
There are four levels to the Loyalty Lounge Program: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Pink Diamond.
- How do I move up a level in the Loyalty Lounge Program?
Your level is based on your total spend on our store. Here is how you progress through our loyalty program:
#SILVER: Create an account and make a purchase
#GOLD: Spend $500 or more
#PLATINUM: Spend $1000 or more
#PINK DIAMOND: Spend $3000 or more
- Will I ever move down a level?
Good news! Your points may change, but our love for you won't! The higher you go, the more you get. So keep loving your silk, and let us reward you for it!
- Who can join?
Anyone with an account on our store is automatically enrolled. Customers must create an account or use their existing account for the Loyalty Lounge when shopping on our store. You need to be logged into your account when making a purchase so points are connected to your account. If you forget to log into your account when making a purchase, points accumulated from these purchase will not be accumulated or connected to your account.
- How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
- How many points do I need to earn before I can redeem them on your store?
- When you reach 1,000 points you will receive a $10 voucher to spend on our site.
- How do I view my point balance?
- Check your points in the Loyalty Lounge dashboard or through your account page on our website.
- How do I redeem my points?
- Select the tab called *Get Rewards*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately.
* **Pending:** These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals.
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled).
- What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
- Why did my account balance go down?
- You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
- I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
- Can I use my points during checkout?
- Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
- Do my points expire?
- Your points will expire 12 months after your last purchase. You will receive a reminder email 14 days prior to your points expiring, and if you make a purchase within that 14 days, your total points will be extended for another 12 months.
- How do I leave the program?
- If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
- What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
- Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your points total will begin from zero.
- Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
- Please email email@example.com or give us a call on +61 449 737 412.